Sunday, September 25, 2011

Actress Genelia D'Souza liked working with John

In his most playful film actress who plays a college student Genelia D’Souza says that such a role in Hindi cinema, they feel their influence.

’Tujhe Meri Kasam’ and ’Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na’ roles in such films as The 24-year-old Jinelia playful variety he offered a role like this is much better than other Adakaraon.

genelia

He Khamuje the Bollywood film of the college student is my turf. South of the films were given roles based on my strong points. But I do not. Jinelia film ’Force’ will appear with John Abraham.

He was a character in the film is called the Maya is a very sweet girl but is very mature. He plays the role of social worker. Ritesh Deshmukh married to my best friend, who faced speculation Genelia rumored to them stating that they were tired of excuses about it.

Genelia said he liked working with John. He said that John and I are friends so it was easy to work with them. I already have ad film with them helped me during the shooting.

John and my background is the same. We are both Catholic, we both grew up in Mumbai - Bhdhe as both struggled in their careers. ’Tujhe Meri Kasam’ to work with the Ritesh Deshmukh Jinelia seven years ago with "Love your shoe has to be proved". ’Force’ of the successful Tamil movie "Kakha Kakha ’is a remake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...